Saturday, January 8, 2011

updates keep flowing in!!!

ok so I got more news!!
For now when I get news you get news... I am incredibly happy right now!!! I am skipping all over the house trying to drag my dad away from the car project he is working on so I can show him the google map image of my school...but he said to wait :( That's okay though, it just gives me more time to research!!!!
For those of you who are interested:
School Address:
Calle Escuelas, 23
40360 Cantimpalos (Segovia)

Population: 1306 people
Elevation: 905, I am guessing ft above sea level.... or maybe meters... meters doesn't seem right though, that would be really high up, right? Could I really be living nearly 3000 ft above sea level??? crazy... well I am going to say it is 905 FT and when I get there I will let you all know what I find out for real...
anyways, that is all for now!

1 comment: