Saturday, January 8, 2011

Destination...Segovia!

Jan 8, 2011...
So today I found out that I was places in Cantimpalos, Segovia. Ever since we found out about the trip we have been told that when we get there we will probably stop in Segovia for lunch on our way to orientation in Valladolid, Spain. I am so excited and relieved to know where I am going and to be able to google map the location. Segovia is beautiful with amazing buildings and I cannot wait for Friday to roll around. This is going to be the experience of a life time and I simply cannot wait...
When I got the news I felt like I was just told I was excepted into the program, I cannot really explain the over bearing joy and excitement. Imagine being super excited about something and then multiple the feeling a few times that is how it felt to know where in Spain I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment