Sunday, January 23, 2011

Its been a while...so heres the down low.

Ok so here is the down low!
I live with a family, a mom a dad and 2 kids, in Cantimpalos, Spain. I live about 1 minute from my main school which has 180 kids in it, I go to that school on MT&W. Then on Thursdays I go to Mozoncillo and that school has 80 kids, on Fridays I go to Escarabajosa which has 21 kids in the school...
In school 1 I travel to different classrooms
In school 2 I have an English classroom
In school 3 I have a classroom and the school only has 3 classrooms... a room for 3-5 year olds, a room for 6-12 year olds and an English classroom...
I was super nervous at first and really missed home but I am getting used to being here now and I love seeing all the sites... America doesn't have buildings like Spain.
oh also, school here is from 9:15-2:15 with a with a 30 minute break in the middle... after school everyone goes home for lunch, yes we eat lunch at 2:30-45ish... I can't go that long so I bring a snack. THEN, dinner isn't until around 9:30... the time tables for eating really throw me off, I am used to noonish for lunch (I only eat at 2:30 if I wake up at noon) and 7ish for dinner!!!
They also say I eat very little, I can hardly stuff anymore food in me and they are still eating and eating and eating.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of crazy people would say you eat very little? I figured they would have to import extra carbs from france :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm we have bread with every meal....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you think I eat a lot, they eat A LOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Ok, I don't know why I haven't seen this post until now. Must check settings. YES I miss the buildings!!!!! And oh, the food- you are making me jealous, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete